100W Mono-Crystalline Silicon Solar PV Module
Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability
Manufactured in an ISO 9001: 2008 certified plant
High efficiency, high safety, high reliability
Output power tolerance of +/-3%
25-year limited warranty on power output, 5-year limited warranty on materials and workmanship
1) Excellent quality, competitive price, prompts delivery, on-time service and good reputation.
2) Fast sample delivery
3) Low minimum order
4) Fast shipment in 15~20 days on receipt of your payment.
5) We handle all the components needed for utility-connected systems, or for powering independent homes and remote industrial sites.
6) We offer knowledgeable tech support before and after the sale.
7) We manufacture the complete line of solar modules ranging from 3w to 300w with CEC, TUV, and CE approval, offering the full spectrum sizes, solar panels are as efficient as other competitors, but far cheaper-without skimping on quality.
Components & Mechanical Data
Junction Box in proof-water with TUV Certificate
Bypass Diode Rated 15A
Solar Cable & Connector: 4 m² With MC4 connector with TUV Certificate
1. Toughed Glass: The glass is super white cloth grain of toughened glass, the thickness of 3.2mm, the solar cell spectral response range of wavelengths (320-1100 nm), light transmittance over 91%, Ultraviolet light radiation, light transmittance is not falling. Toughened glass is made of components can withstand 25 mm in diameter of hockey hit at a speed of 23 m/s.
2. EVA: 0.5 mm thickness with high quality EVA film as sealant of solar cell and and the connection between the glass, TPT agent. With high light transmittance and anti-aging ability. Solar cell encapsulation of EVA film after curing performance requirements:
Light transmittance is greater than 90%; Crosslinking degree is more than 65-85%; Peel strength (N/cm), glass/film is more than 30; TPT/film is more than 15; Temperature resistance, high temperature 85° C, low temperature - 40° C.,
3. TPT Back-Sheet: The back of the solar panel, ageing resistance, corrosion resistance, resistance to ultraviolet radiation, airtight, etc. Basic requirements.
4. Frame: Aluminum alloy frame with high intensit, mechanical shock resistance ability
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85°
|Maximum power at STC (Pmax)||80W|
|Maximum power voltage (Vmp)||18 V|
|Maximum power current (Imp)||4.44 A|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc)||22.32 V|
|Short circuit current (Isc)||4.66 A|
|Size: MM( L x W x H )||780×676×30mm|
|Back Cover||TPT (Tedlar-TPE-Tedlar)|
|Encapsulate||EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate)|
|Frame||Double-layer anodized aluminum alloy|
|Junction Box||IP65 rated|
|Front Cover||3.2 mm thick, tempered glass|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature||45±2ºC|
|Temperature coefficients of Isc||+0.049%/ºC|
|Temperature coefficients of Voc||-0.340%/ºC|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax||-0.430%/ºC|
|Standard Test Conditions (STC)||Irradiance 1000W/m2, Module temperature 25ºC, |
Air Mass (AM)=1.5
|Power Production Tolerance||±3%|