PWM Intelligent Solar Controller, 48V 20A with Large LCD Screen Display
|FOB Price:||US $24 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $24/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: KS-CM2048
- Rated Voltage: 48V
- Open Circuit Voltage of Solar Panel: <100V
- Trademark: Kingsun
- Origin: Nanjing
- Application: Collector Controller, Solar System Controller, Charger Controller, Wind Controller, Solar Working Station, Voltage Controller
- Rated Current: 20A
- Low Voltage Recovery: 42.8V
- Specification: ce, rohs
- HS Code: 9032899090
48V 20A Large LCD screen display PWM intelligent solar charge controller
CM series controller is a kind of intelligent and multifunctional solar charge controller. These serial products adopt customized LCD display screen, which makes the operation on the interface rather convenient. All the controlling parameters can be reset flexibly to satisfy your different needs.
CM series controller has the following features:
1. Visual LCD graphic symbol
2. Brief key operation
3. Grade auto switch of system voltage
4. Intelligent PWM Charging Mode
5. Auto temperature compensation
6. Adjustable charging & discharging parameter
7. Settable working modes of loads
8. Accumulative function of charging & discharging AH
9. Remote Monitoring Function
10. Protection for battery back discharging
11. Protection for battery low voltage
12. Overloading & short-circuit protection
13. Battery reversed protection
14. Delayed auto restart after overloading protection
1. Ready tools and cables. Encourage you to matching the right cables. Ensure that the current density <4mm22that is conductive to reducing the line voltage drop. Recommended: 30A with 10mm2 cable. Check weather the installation sites compliance with the relevant safety requirements. Please avoid the damp, dusty, there is a place flammable, explosive and corrosive gases use the controller to install.
2. Install the controller into a fixed vertical plane. See section 5 of the pore size and pore spacing. In order to ensure a good thermal control conditions, please set aside each 10cm below the controller space.
3. As shown on the right, connect the (1) Load, (2) Battery and (3) Solar Panel to the controller according to the order of (1) (2) (3). Pay attention to the load, battery, solar panel and controller of same polarity.
4. Put into the external temperature sensor on the left of the controller (probe port). The temperature sensor should be similar space with battery. (Otherwise, the controller will control the parameters of all wrong temperature compensation.)
5. If you have remote monitoring and control function, please insert one end of the included communication wire on the right of the controller (communication port), the other end to connect to the host computer.
Demolition: To prevent accidents, please order the demolition of solar panels, battery and load disconnect with controller.
Note:Battery polarity will not damage the controller, but you will have a load equipment security risks.
Open Circuit Voltage of solar panel
Low Voltage Disconnection(LVD)
Low Voltage Reconnection(LVR)
No load loss
Loop Voltage Drop
Installation cable area.
≤7# AWG (16mm2)
209mm×110 mm×63 mm
Mounting hole spacing
60 mm×178 mm --Φ5
Notes: Model suffix "Z" represent automatic identify system voltage level,"T" represent controller with remote monitoring.